Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What would *you* choose? Plus staff picks…

Have you noticed several upcoming events on our Performing Arts Season that are of interest to you, but thought, “Well, I’m not really a *subscriber* type.  I’ll just wait for the individual ticket on-sale.” 

Hold on there!  Not so fast!  Have you considered our Create Your Own Series option? 

Four shows.  That’s all you need to commit to.  They can be from among events on the UIS Broadway, Visiting Artists, Kitchen Sink and Family Series.  The “Create Your Own Series” package gives you the freedom to select all the shows that you want to see and still receive many subscriber-type benefits.

·         Create your own personal series, selecting the shows you want to see the most.
·         Receive up to a 20% discount on the shows you select.
·         Enjoy access to UIS Broadway Series tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

So what would *you* choose as your four events?  Here are the picks of several Sangamon Auditorium staff members:

Michelle Yenerall, Ticket Sales Assistant:
5th House – Listen to the River
Beauty and the Beast
Young Frankenstein
Imago
*Michelle says, “And if I could add a fifth, I’d add ScrapArtsMusic”

Elise Robertson, Event Coordinator:
Jake Shimabukuro
Eric Bibb & Grant Dermody
Tribute to the Blues Brothers
Young Frankenstein

Mike Bermingham, Administrative Office Student Worker:
My Fair Lady
South Pacific
Riverdance
Pink Floyd Experience

Mindy McCaffrey, Volunteer Coordinator:
Fifth House
Jake Shimabukuro
Erin Bode
JLCO w/Wynton
*Mindy says: “There are actually many more I would choose...but if I had to rank them, this would be it!”

Brandy Stabler, Development Assistant:
Beauty and the Beast
In the Heights
Imago
Treasured Stories by Eric Carle
*Brandy says, “My choices almost always center around something I can take my children to so that I can make sure they get to experience live performances. However, In the Heights is totally selfish – I’ve never seen that musical, and would love to!”

Amy Zepp, Audience Development Assistant:
Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra
My Fair Lady
Jake Shimabukuro
In the Heights

Alice Bettis, Administrative Aide:
Original Tribute to Blues Brothers
Pink Floyd Experience
Riverdance
Scrap Arts Music

Bryan Leonard, Associate Director of Marketing:
Erin Bode
Imago
Ruth Moody
Pilobolus

So again, what would *YOU* choose?  

No comments:

Post a Comment